WHC 0.26% $7.65 whitehaven coal limited

Coalforme ...It makes you sick ..those weepy ABC communists...

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    Coalforme ...It makes you sick ..those weepy ABC communists manipulating everything without any balance ...yes you are correct all probably Chinese plants in the ABC to bring Australia to its Knees...but "We Are Green they say as the night is turned to an impoverished day and they were all seen with their begging bowls as they carried their children away".
    Australia is a mining country we live by the produce of the mines first they would close Coal ,then Gas then lithium then Gold and then my friends Silver and Lead ..and then Iron ore ..Soon there will be nothing but begging bowls and the farmers who are hard pressed enough but to feed Australia and export for currency to buy White goods and clothing !!??.
    Of course we would have to close down all the Utilities ..then Finally they would have us stop mining Uranium and of course stop any chance of Green ever coming through modular atomic reactors ...Yes give the Children of Green half a chance and we will never see the evolution to a cleaner planet...an evolution that desperately needs Coal ,Oil and Gas to remotely succeed!!!
    Let the Greenies rub sticks to generate their fire to keep them warm...I for one will have none of their Destructive Stupidity that would take us back to the Stone Age!!!!
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.65
Change
0.020(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.69 $7.71 $7.64 $24.66M 3.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 22151 $7.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.66 12306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.