ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

"Prana’s management intends to actively monitor the bid price...

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Prana’s management intends to actively monitor the bid price for its ADSs and will consider all available options to regain compliance with the NASDAQ minimum bid price requirement....In the event Prana does not regain compliance, the Company may be eligible for an additional 180 calendar days' extension to regain compliance."

Past May 2016 they can have another 180 days. While its not where we want to be right now I don't think it will happen. And I think things like this are why-

"We currently have a manuscript under review validating Aβ's antimicrobial actions in vivo in several different disease models (mouse, Drosophila, C. elegans, and neuronal cultures). Our data suggest that β-amyloid deposition is part of a normally protective innate immune antimicrobial pathway. Aβ expression in these models protects against the fungus Candida albicans and against Salmonella bacterium in various experimental models. Most importantly, the protective actions were mediated by the generation of β-amyloid, which acts to inhibit infection."

Tanzi on Alzforum
    http://www.alzforum.org/news/resear...ungi-may-lurk-alzheimers-brains#comment-19126

The amyloid is a protective response from the body to the "seed." Amyloid aggregation drives inflammation - the key is to re-balance before amyloid forms by redistributing metals and oligomers along with treating the "seed" with an anti-fungal, anti-viral or other infection. This is the key to why PBT2 works. I agree with another poster who said this is Nobel Prize worthy.
    Last edited by interestingtome: 06/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.879K 2.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 79758033 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1157860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.