AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ann: NASDAQ Update, page-39

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    For starters many people have made errors with tax returns and tax related business expenses, it’s easy to miss a spot where the tax component lays.
    Our country are notoriously high tax brackets, specially for up and coming entrepreneurs. Look at how many tech companies who operate in Australia wash their money oversees to avoid our ridiculous tax brackets.

Just because a ceo has made an error and also challenged the ATO for the $2M he owed (they multiplied the owing amount by 400% due to expanses and interest), doesn’t mean his dodgy or any less of an operator. The original amount was $2M our greedy country as always wanted to make a statement.

Im all for opposing views and different points of opinion however your posts seem like a negative investor or salty ex employee who has an agenda. Why can’t you be at least somewhat supportive of a tech company that’s trying to break into the bigger ranks and put tech on the map in our country who are basically known as commodity investing.

I’m not a holder as I want to see revenue an in d proof of reoccurring customers with retention, however when they prove this and more I would be an interested investor.

You clogging these threads for genuine investors and interested people who want to read sentiment and different views/information- post relevant or leave
    Last edited by Tradingasx: 22/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.