LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Nasdaq Virtual Investor Conference Presentation, page-10

1. 18,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    This is another case where I was wrong. At the time I believed (and I still believe) that Curtis made this appointment to beat the appointment of a shareholders representative to the board. I still believe that he wanted Lynas to fail so that he could make a deal through another of his companies to get control of the assets. I'm sure that he expected Amanda to fail.

Amanda has since shown that she "had the goods". I'm happy to be proven wrong regarding Amanda with my post at the time. I still believe that I was right with the intention of her appointment by Curtis and the reasoning behind that appointment.

Anyone active on HC at the time will remember the opposition to our efforts and the tactics used to beat us as a group. At the time the annual meeting had been brought forward so that the time for us to nominate a director had expired. We also had an agreement from a prominent (female) person to accept our nomination but she withdrew telling me that there had been "pressure" put on her to withdraw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.