IMC 1.18% 8.6¢ immuron limited

It looks to me like a very rushed announcement. The one reason...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    It looks to me like a very rushed announcement. The one reason for this could be that they needed to advertise Sanyal's presentation on Sunday. Maybe this presentation might be better than we expect? Here's hoping... throw the travelan numbers in there to make it market sensitive...

Travelan numbers slightly disappointing and not very clear. Talking about one month makes me worry about the other months! I hear they have employed a marketing person for travelan, maybe the 20% kick in September is on the back of that person.

It's a slow grind but nothing bad has happened. The final submission of the report in the new year is possibly something potential partners require before signing on (but i dont know this for sure). Remember IMC received several letters of congratulations from the big boys on release of the NASH results earlier this year. IMC also turned down larger placement offers in the cap raise. Others are watching. Things are going very well, just slow. Hang in there is my advice!
    Last edited by Ebbcg: 09/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $19.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.5¢ $3.74K 43.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 87972 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 11610 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.