IMC 2.04% 10.0¢ immuron limited

Ann: NASH clinical trial presentation & continued revenue growth, page-3

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542

" The company’s focus since reporting the toplineresults of the study in March this year has been on completing the final clinical study report and weare currently working with our contract research organization partners to complete the final analysisof the data generated, and additional tests currently being performed. The final clinical study reportshould be completed by the end of this year and the plan is to submit it in the new year accordingto the FDA Code of Federal Regulations (42 CFR Part 11) – Clinical Trials Registration and ResultInformation Submission guidelines."

Travelan sales are nothing amazing yet. Still money coming in but could be better. Nice to see that we were on display at HealthEd in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and that Aran Sanyal will be talking it up to 2000 medical professionals. Must be part of the new 'marketing campaign' I swore I read about somewhere (but now can't find the source). 

Sounds like 2019 will be our year. $36m market cap at the moment, totally stupid for what's in the pipeline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $10.25K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104328 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 33250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.