RFX 4.76% 11.0¢ redflow limited

Ann: National Battery Strategy, page-24

1. 3,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    There's an NDA with each government entity. Redflow could not say something without an appropriate release. Perhaps vague generalities maybe.

We were given first dibs in the CR. Tim and probably others in Redflow, have made it clear over quite a while to the people who matter at various levels of government what we can do and what we need to do it. How will that pan out?

From 2 recent Redflow FB posts

6 days ago,
    "We continue to progress discussions with State and Federal organisations regarding our plans to manufacture in Queensland and we expect to make an announcement very soon."

5 days ago
    "The Prime Minister was very interested in our progress since our meeting in Washington last year and how our future plans are aligned with the governments focus on developing a domestic battery industry that provides energy security, local capabilities, and jobs.

The strategy perfectly reflects our growth plans and the ongoing development of our technology, creation of local manufacturing and large-scale deployments in Australia. It seeks to encourage the development of flow batteries and will provide significant funding and support towards enabling local battery companies like Redflow to be successful in Australia and on the global stage."

One issue is was much taken up in the CR ? The shortfall was supposed to be announced today, I can only infer from that other sources of funding are being sought. Where from? Not directly from the Federal Govt that is for sure, I believe they have stated they do not want equity in businesses to be supported with this recent funding announcement.

Maybe it, what ever that is, will be announced before market opens tomorrow, or maybe as @SimonGr suggests, perhaps a trading halt till it gets sorted, or maybe it gets announced later on after open. Maybe it will be from equity takers of last resort, from this share holders perspective anyway. Not so wonderful for us in the near term but at least Redflow gets the funds. Maybe it will be better than that? I expect Michael Hipwood had a raft of ideas ready just in case. Or it might not be gloom at all what.png

We get to find out tomorrow, or not wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.