ODE 10.0% 0.5¢ odessa minerals limited

@Wise_One cheers for the comment - it is always good to see...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    @Wise_One cheers for the comment - it is always good to see other companies not earning much revenue and have huge market caps. Thanks.

Just to let you all know I watched lasts webinar today - I think a lot of questions were answered and my confidence in the company has increased. The fact (and you have all said it) they are only chasing F100 companies sells it to me.

They have 17 in pre-sales, 7 in negotiation, 2 being implemented and 1 MMR signed. But the part that got me? She was missing the 100's of companies what have a high amount of interest in Flamingo.

Also with any implementation of a new product in the IT world takes months especially when you do it the first time, it takes ages (like with Nationwide). They would have learnt a ship load, but the second one will be faster, and the third one even faster.

I will be keeping a watchful eye and will probably buy in soon. My personal mandate is after the latest peak, to wait 10 working days and let it cool off. It has worked so far 8 days to go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.707M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.523K 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 17341058 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 366667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.