HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

Death rates - Morbid subject thats important nonetheless. This...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Death rates - Morbid subject thats important nonetheless. This web site covers the various calculations of it fairly well.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/

Currently it could be anywhere between 2.2% to 19% depending on how you calc it ... again not factoring in mild cases that don't get reported.

Either way if just 1 million people ordered hand sanitiser from this company then it would multiples of sales currently made to ASEAN Countries (excluding China) ... there are 100s of millions of people collectively in these countries.

Indo has more than 250m people on its own, other countries include Malaysia (32M) Thailand (69M), Myanmar (54M), Cambodia (15M), Vietnam (95M) and Australia (26M) etc ... more that 500m people in those countries listed

Plenty of sales opportunities there you would think in the days weeks months ahead. Uptrend I expect will continue.

As noted in the press Indonesia has reported no cases curiously ! Its highly unlikely the virus has not reached there yet it must be spreading like wildfire in Indo I think, with a transmission rate of nearing 3. Think Ill put that trip to Bali on hold for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.