HCT 30.0% 2.6¢ holista colltech limited

For those looking for a short term trade from here or averaging...

1. 7,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    For those looking for a short term trade from here or averaging down a smallish holding i completely understand and that is if you believe it will rise from lows then you are most likely going to be on the right side....

If you are a larger holder(when buying on the way up and top) the risk factor is just to great to average down accordingly to make it worth it as being exposed(because we fell into the Docs web of alleged deceit)

Averaging for some to even bring the average down to 8-9c is far to much of a risk as if it gets pumped hard it might not even hit that average....

Good luck who want to trade the trade as i do think there will be 1 or 2 but it is a risk still even at these prices because we just dont know the full effects of what ASX will uncover and what damage they might gain by seeking the Doc for justice.

Imho you just cant trust the guy for anything he has to say and history tells this also, as imho there will not be any large scale pumps because of the vetting procedure HCT has to go through and with proven sales still well underperforming(even the bread is way off target) the docs only hope is to continue to keep the doors open and keep treading water to keep the lifestyle company going....

But having said the above anything around 5c if i wasn't invested with huge losses because of the docs alleged lies then i woukld probably be a buyer and jump on his coat tails from around these levels....

It is still a shite stock which ever way you look at this but in every stock you can earn a quid at some point if timed right for buying and most importantly exiting...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.006(30.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.248M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.6¢ 2.0¢ $8.989K 400.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 96608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.