HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

When I read the below to me it looks like ASIC are leaning more...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    When I read the below to me it looks like ASIC are leaning more towards punishing the Doc in a greater sense than the company. I don't think the company will get away without some sort of spanking, but I don't believe it will be an outright flogging. It might be for the Doc, but I don't believe it will be for HCT. I've continued to pick up cheap shares knowing full well what's ahead because I don't think the punishment for the company will be severe enough to lead to suspension. Companies have done worse over the last two years without a suspension from ASIC. That's just my thinking and I've backed it up with my money. On paper the long term term prospects outweigh the hurdles along the road. That's just my thoughts - And yes, I did say on paper.

SKN have been suspended twice and it's made no difference to their SP... Some even made a killing buying after the sell-off post re-listing, including me. You could just script it. Angry holders sell out emotionally and tank the SP and others buy in at a bargain. The big risk is that your money might be locked away for a while if you invested money you need for daily living.

https://asic.gov.au/media/firbxtd1/21-202mr-stamped-2021-08-04-concise-statement-holista.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179137 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.