HCT 0.00% 0.9¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Natshield to be trialled by intelligent sterilisation robots, page-108

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Fantastic news!!!

If these trials are successful, this will be scaled up fast and hard. This is exactly the plan and is why HCT is bringing in outside expertise to help with this in the form of Eight Mercactus.

About Eight Mercactus, from the announcement today:

"We leverage on our local market know how, business relationships in the region, our investor network to help companies scale their business
    fast. We have a strong network of partners in Asia Pacific, Europe and USA
    ."

But an intelligent sterilization service sounds expensive. There probably won't be much uptake beyond the hospitals, airports, and other facilities that are currently using this type of service, right?

Well, with lots of funding available now for anything that helps prevent the spread of Covid-19, I would imagine hospitals, airports, and labs around the world will be keen to use that funding for capacity-building by adding something like an intelligent sterilization service to their facility.

Even still, facilities and organizations are resistant to change. So only a small number will be proactive and reach out to use that funding to add a service like this, right?

Lots of new regulations and recommendations are likely to be written in the wake of this pandemic. I wouldn't be surprised to see a service like this written in as industry best practice, or even as required by law. I also wouldn't be surprised if these recommendations were explicit about the types of sterilization products that should not be used, thinking about not wanting to expose people to unnecessary chemicals. Enter Natshield.

Think of the changes that occurred in airports all around the world in the wake of 9/11, for example. Anything that is proven to be effective in reducing the spread of this disease, and future diseases, will likely become mandatory.

But if something like this does not become mandatory, there will not be the right environmental pressures to encourage widespread uptake of something like this, right?

I wouldn't be surprised to see STRONG economic pressure from the likes of the airline industry to do anything that will restore confidence in people to return to travel. The same goes for basically any industry that might benefit from stronger preventative measures that will reduce the risk of a serious pandemic from happening in the future.

This is just my humble opinion.

I'm very excited. Especially since one of the biggest questions is not such a big question in my opinion:

But will the tests come back positive? It all hinges on whether or not the product is effective.

We already know this product is effective based on the lab test results.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.509M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $351 39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.