HCT 50.0% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Natshield to be trialled by intelligent sterilisation robots, page-208

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    It's been 9 weeks since the ann for ISR, and I feel that if the trial was successful, we would have known about it by now....they did say approx 2 months and this being a potential massive contract and future marketplace, I'm surprised there has not been an update, or that HCT are not pursuing this in leaps and bounds....sounding a bit of a dud to me.....which would be a shame (a lot of potential there).

The HCT recent ann says "It also has rights in the Asia Pacific region for industrial applications of Natshield™ products,
    such as those used to disinfect buildings and facilities
    " and if the ISR trial was in a positive space for contract negotiations, I dare say there would have been an inclusion in this ann to 'soften the blow' so to speak, or the ISR ann should have come out first if positive, so sounds like HKIA are either slow at wanting to prove the disinfecting of their airport (doubt this very much), or HCT possibly haven't have good results.

On the back of the Fraser resignation, my comfort levels dropped hard so I sold out last week (phew!!!). My reasoning is that sometimes executives don't want to sign off on documentation they don't agree to and whether or not this is true, it's my reasoning and taken from constructive advice I have had from others' way better than me.

I will look at re-entry after the IRS ann, only if positive, and await these results with some trepidation for current SH's.

Otherwise gltah.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.005(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.4¢ $16.98K 2.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 374366 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 249092 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 50.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 23526
Last updated 15.19pm 28/05/2024 ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.