SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

I have read other posts about China's expansion into the...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I have read other posts about China's expansion into the European EV markets, they are throwing heaps of money at it. They want to control all aspects, mining, processing to EV production. All countries should be wary of China's, they have demonstrated their disregard to the host nation many times and will punish any resistant to their objectives. Australian has felt this in many areas coal, wine, cerlery crops. In the near future it will be Iron ore, then the Australian govt will be forced to re assess the China relationship. Right now China is getting cheap oil from Russia and therefore making synthetic graphite iwhich s good price wise This won't last long but China is using that as leverage over SYR. Just reminds me of Bill Gates who encouraged Windows OS to be pirated to achieve market penetration then later bundled Internet Explorer free with the OS to remove Netscape as a competitor. When taken to court he could see any problems unfair commercial tactics. China is doing just the same. Government was too slow to react but that was USA vs USA not another country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.