BRU 9.88% 8.9¢ buru energy limited

This sniffing around for H2 does not appear to be costing Buru...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    This sniffing around for H2 does not appear to be costing Buru much, the equipment is owned and operated by CSIRO.

This is excellent news.

Agree 100% that our main focus should be Rafael however i cannot see this H2 business being too much of a distraction, if anything, it will get some of the non producers at the Buru round table doing something and earning their keep.

Other companies such as GHY obviously have all their eggs in the H2 basket and are welcome, IMO, to lead the H2 race. It will certainly be interesting to compare the H2 data between GHY and BRUs pegged ground in SA.

On the subject of H2, during 'recent' drilling ops at Rafael and Currajong, fairly shallow H2 was encountered yet we merely noted it was there, kept drilling and cased these sections off. Can anyone explain why we did not quantify the H2 (or other gases) at that time with a simple DST? Possibly this could be done in the future whenever we get around to drilling/well testing again - these wells have already been drilled, shouldn't be too much of a expense to get a wireline/coil and well testing crew onsite. (this has bugged me for a while - multiple hydrocarbon zones drilled through with no flowback data).

GLTAH - the stars seem to be slowly aligning for the Buru faithful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $59.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.9¢ 7.7¢ $237.1K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74730 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 12236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.