BRU 0.00% 9.8¢ buru energy limited

great update today. I wonder if Min Res would be interested to...

1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    great update today. I wonder if Min Res would be interested to farm into this one with us also or if they are just focused on WA.

I'm still predicting that BRU will be bought out most likely by Min Res. Similar to what they are doing with NWE. We just need to get a few more wells in the ground at Rafael and prove up the resource and more importantly the flow rates and it will then be pay day.

At the moment no one believes our resource size and they view it as a tight resource (due to the flow rates we achieved last year) and they see it as a stranded asset due to the lack of existing infrastructure, but once we get a few more wells down and obtain some decent flow rates and then upgrade our resource estimate, you watch the interest come back.

Not to mention what may happen next year with our wells in the Carnarvon basin or our 2H business which is likely to be spun out next year after native title agreements are finalised.

It would be great if the ORG takeover is finalised and we can finally get our new JVP aligned and get back up in the canning and start drilling again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $6.311K 64.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32757 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 42190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ 36586
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.