NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

the latest news mining :Delivery of Mt Carlton...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    the latest news mining :

Delivery of Mt Carlton gold-silver-copper concentrates under the new offtake
    agreement will begin immediately and continue for the remainder of the financial year.

The finance facility has a maturity date of June 2023.Drawdown of funds under the
    facility will be used to provide additional working capital to support the development of
    ore sources for the mine plan and Navarre's ongoing exploration program across
    the tenements adjacent to the Mt Carlton operation.

Navarre has also extended an existing agreement with Evolution Mining on the provision
    of environmental bonding surety related to Mt Carlton.The agreement now extends to
    2025 at which time the bonding for the operation will be fully cash-backed by contributions
    made by Navarre.

"Navarre is pleased to have executed these key commercial agreements with Glencore
    and Evolution Mining," Navarre managing director Ian Holland said.

"The Glencore offtake contract provides very competitive terms and flexibility for our
    concentrate sales while the associated finance facility provides additional working capital
    to support the development of ore sources for our mine plan and our aggressive
    exploration programs."

Mt Carlton produced 45,800 ounces of gold in FY22 and 5100oz of gold,
    73,100oz of silver and 214 tonnes of copper in the September 2022 quarter.
    Navarre had A$4.8 million cash at the end of September.

Not so bad for the beginning of this year, elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.