ENR 3.33% 43.5¢ encounter resources limited

Ann: Nazare Gold Project Update, page-3

1. 3,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1611
    I see Apollo has had a few decent hits in the Laverton Tectonic zone according to Stock head article. It seems we have the right real estate, just need to develop it. That's what our JVs are for is my guess.

"Apollo Consolidated, a low-profile explorer once known for its efforts in West Africa, has made what appears to be a significant discovery at the southern end of the gold-rich geological structure known as the Laverton Tectonic Zone. For non-geologists, the northern end of the zone is home to fabulously profitable gold mines such as Sunrise and Granny Smith, as well as mines around its namesake town of Laverton which was a major source of gold in the original WA gold rush of the 1890s. News of Apollo’s discovery at Lake Rebecca, 150km east of Kalgoorlie, has been slowly filtering out with the first people to take note being those who attended the RIU Explorers Conference in the WA port city of Fremantle in mid-February. It was at that event where Apollo revealed that West Africa was being reduced to playing second fiddle while Lake Rebecca was the start of “an exciting gold discovery in WA”. At the time only a few people took much notice, but some appear to have placed buying orders for Apollo stock shortly after digesting the grade and thickness of the drill results obtained in the Rebecca prospect, and sniffs of more gold in the Redskin and Duke prospects about 6km to the south. At Rebecca, three gold-bearing zones have been identified; Laura, Jennifer and Laura NE, with best assays including 17.84 metres at 15.95 grams of gold a tonne, and 49m at 4.57g/t.'

Last edited by BaltasarG: 23/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $198.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $121.2K 275.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13205 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 8264 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.