CTN 0.00% 0.3¢ catalina resources ltd

Ann: NBR DSO Iron Ore Project Update, page-21

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I appreciate everyone here is getting pretty tired of the slow progress on NBR. I for one am also frustrated and have been holding since Sep 2020.
    The directors seem to work at their own pace, which is bizarre as they seem to preach that they are creating VALUE for its shareholders which still remains to be seen. We all aren't privy to what is happening behind the scenes, but I would hope they would be like a "dog with a bone" trying to get this project up. There seems to be a lack of "sense of urgency" or political influence in Tasmania. I'd probably put this down to not being based in Tasmania at all. Many years ago, I lived in Launceston and Burnie for about 7 years, and even then I always felt that locals never treated me like one. The north west of Tasmania is a fantastic place for opportunity, but you need local influence. Time for some serious ministerial lobbying to expedite this process I think. We have cash in the bank, time to use it!
    One think I'll point out. Directors are continuing to add to their position which tells me that they are confident of getting this over the line one day... hopefully not just on "their time". They have had this mine up and running before, so they know what to do.

Fantastic opportunity to take a position from here on in. At least new holders won't have to go through all the hurdles that LTH have up until now.

AIMO - Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.135K 378.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2676704 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5023189 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.