CTN 0.00% 0.4¢ catalina resources ltd

Ann: NBR DSO IRON PROJECT UPDATE, page-23

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Same boat here. More an inflatable kayak, really.

Given the investment $$$ this one has been a big let down in my portfolio.

Deep in the red, and failed to get out when nicely green in ~Feb. Thought the tide had finally turned, and wanted to ride it to 10+ bags and a healthy dividend. Have never been a flipper, and would rather not start.

That was based on my mistaken understanding that the NB IO play was imminent, the lights would quickly switch on there and the IO would churn while prices were more than adequate. Plus the other prospective areas that seemed very promising.

My DD wasn't adequate for what I put on the table, since I didn't expect management would have this degree of difficulty in seemingly every step of every project.

I'm still baffled about that. About how it can take months to answer amplifying questions from EPA or whoever. Why a site survey for flora and fauna take a quarter each. Why it didn't click to go after Lithium until quite recently.

And why announcements are so vague? It is like they are in competition with IBX or something.

SHH reeks of being a lifestyle company & I've no faith left in management doing the right thing by SH. According to an Audiobook by Graham & Dodd, Security Analysis, management are meant to be working for SH. Can anyone here say in good faith they feel that to be the case here, as of mid-September 2022?

The day I can get out with my $$ intact I'll probably take it. That might mean this is an LT hold, going forward. I hope the faith of others is generously rewarded.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by austrader26: 12/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 25230009 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 275000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.