CTN 0.00% 0.4¢ catalina resources ltd

Ann: NBR DSO Project Permitting Update, page-85

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Ah Mr Silvahman - I was wondering when you would crawl out of your hole. You only seem to do this, time after time after time again when the SP is heading downwards! One has to wonder why you are even here if you think that management have no clue how to get an iron ore mine up and running - Which is hilariously funny as they have brought NBR from exploration, developed it AND mined it before, so clearly have some sort of an idea hey?
    Your continual negative sentiment towards the directors still does not make sense though as they are willing to kick in $410k of their very own cash towards the up and coming cap raise - So why would they do this?? Because they know NBR will eventually happen once they are made to jump through a couple more hoops.
    Personally I'm keeping the faith. Its been frustrating for us LTH watching from the sidelines, knowing what potential the company has in the near term future and where the SP probably should be sitting at the moment in comparison to other peers - But I know that our time will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13230009 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8479149 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.