CTN 25.0% 0.3¢ catalina resources ltd

Ann: NBR Iron Project Update, page-307

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Given the current sentiment around mining stocks, especially those that are major seekers of gold and iron, I thought this thing would fly today, the market action yesterday afternoon and early this morning gave signs of a breakout, but sellers are still in control of this

Any day now we'll see a break above 0.03c, and with that there's no looking back, once accumulation has been accumulated, and an announcement further derisks this Co, we should easily see 0.060c+, EASILY

With such a fast turnaround on business outcomes and efficient/fast productivity, with little to no barrier of entry to their outlines projects, I still do not see how this stock is holding so low, they're in a much better position than some CO's trading at 10-15c?

Baffles me, in saying that, the whole market has been red for 3 straight days now, macro influences are causing this (Coronavirus, iron and gold prices, trade relation uncertainty), within the next 2 weeks, if gold and iron continue to maintain their same prices or even increase, and we receive a solid announcement, I don't see how this could stay under 10c IMO

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $988 329.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 26563675 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8542667 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.