CTN 0.00% 0.3¢ catalina resources ltd

Given the current sentiment around mining stocks, especially...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Given the current sentiment around mining stocks, especially those that are major seekers of gold and iron, I thought this thing would fly today, the market action yesterday afternoon and early this morning gave signs of a breakout, but sellers are still in control of this

Any day now we'll see a break above 0.03c, and with that there's no looking back, once accumulation has been accumulated, and an announcement further derisks this Co, we should easily see 0.060c+, EASILY

With such a fast turnaround on business outcomes and efficient/fast productivity, with little to no barrier of entry to their outlines projects, I still do not see how this stock is holding so low, they're in a much better position than some CO's trading at 10-15c?

Baffles me, in saying that, the whole market has been red for 3 straight days now, macro influences are causing this (Coronavirus, iron and gold prices, trade relation uncertainty), within the next 2 weeks, if gold and iron continue to maintain their same prices or even increase, and we receive a solid announcement, I don't see how this could stay under 10c IMO

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 22188677 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7029051 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.