CTN 0.00% 0.3¢ catalina resources ltd

@123maze mate I have been reading all ur post and appreciate ur...

1. 708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    @123maze mate I have been reading all ur post and appreciate ur knowledge. I, myslef have been doing a lot of research on this company and its directors and all I can say for myslef is that, the mine would happen and they have invested a lot of funds into reopening ot up. I am not verry optimosting I base my investments in fundementals of the company and its owners, past and everything. So my main thing is and I am mentioning it again the owners never sold one share when the price hit 1.7c and 3.0c why is that? Lcy did... hmmm so if this wouldnt happen they wpuld be dumping....?
    I am a long term holder like yourself and as you mentioned in your previous posts you were a bit skeptical but you did mention that owners bought in and never sold a share and that is why ur in it because you believe in it. Theres always a risk involved but the reward will be great, its a risk we all take same as themselves. I truly believe they will deliver the goods though. I, myslef know if this drops more I will top up but I doubt it. As for some news yes I believe it will happen and I believe all the owners have done is accumulated more projects thoighout the years to have a great 2021.

I do not think about negative things what if what that I make my investments based on company backround and its owners qualifications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 22188677 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7029051 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.