CTN 0.00% 0.3¢ catalina resources ltd

not on efe buddy, shh done my reseach git plenty of potential....

1. 708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    not on efe buddy, shh done my reseach git plenty of potential. The grades they shipped when the mine was operational was great. Remember iron was at 72$ back then and their sp was 12 to 10 c. I believe it hit 15c at one point. They had no other projects in the works. Now the iron is 152 so the revenue will be massive just off the mine alone. The other projects are amazing if you read through them. The gold potential is great. I jumped on because of the gold didnt think about the mine. Now I see they might reopen and that will be massive for the sp. I see this easly 30c stock in the near future plus if they start drilling well thats massive. Owners bought into this company and they havent sold one share yet. They bought in at .006c and when it hit 1.7 they keep.holding because they know.

Just did aome math of just the mine alone 240000 tonnes @150 lets say. Thats 36 mill a year in revenue just off this. Take away your royoalty fees and overhead still theyre making good coin where they can use that to capitalize on the other project. Win Win this can be a great company. With all the cyclones in wa also geez God only knows where this will go

@croationwog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2950 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8892667 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.