JAT 1.54% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

It doesn't make sense to me that the SP went down today. I was...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    It doesn't make sense to me that the SP went down today. I was thinking the same thing as you. And I was thinking it because I made the same kind of error a few days ago. I was in a hurry, saw the announcement arrive with a headline about GK and a new supply agreement just before close of trade. With only a few minutes before close I thought "wow, they've secured a new manufacturer instead of NCA and the SP is going to jump" so I quickly grabbed a parcel. It was only later that I read the announcement properly and realised my skim reading was completely wrong. The cynic in me wonders if the headline of the GK announcement was worded this way deliberately.

So I tried to sell what I bought at the same price but wasn't quick enough before it dropped again. I'm tired of losing money on JAT so decided to hold and hang on for the next uptick and sell it then. Lucky for me the parcel I bought a few days ago is still sitting there, and now that NCA appears to be somewhat de-risked, I'm at kind of the same result in the end.

I also agree with every word in your previous comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 68.0¢ 65.0¢ $31.85K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8333 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 2426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.