UNV 0.00% 16.0¢ universal coal plc

Interesting that they used 'comfort' several times. to me It...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Interesting that they used 'comfort' several times. to me It just meanst hey haven't received finalized financing and are dressing it up - it's less positive than it getting 'done', but I suppose if they are proceeding they believe they have the cashflow to fund it if things go downhill and finance isn't approved?

Interesting to note the 37,000 tonnes in November (on NCC phase 1), this alone on a $10/tonne profit above and beyond I am assuming the all in cost of production (say $50 - so sale price of $60) is already another $370,000 in the pocket. Assuming the margin is higher and rounding it off to $500,000 for the month that isn't too shabby. Maybe $5million conservatively over a year for the additional phase?

I didn't read into it too much but I assume the phase 2 open cast will be up and running by mid year pretty quickly? The CHP seem to be online (1 left to go) so I would assume most of the work would be getting the open cast cut and mine ready to go. Not my area of knowledge but maybe someone has a better idea of timelines that they could explain?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.