TLX 2.78% $19.93 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: NCCN Guidelines updated to include PSMA-PET Imaging, page-11

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I don't think this will be sold down. There will be a lot of orders waiting to hit go in the institutional world, because this imaging kit is the start of what should be a fruitful relationship with the FDA!

FDA approval is rare for any ASX company, and I'm 95% sure it's coming in (stats based on nothing). This for me will validate a few things, and the main one is that TLX is able to conduct and articulate clinical trials at a very high standard. This says a lot about Chris and his team. how many times do we see delays and extensions with other companies in every aspect of being public.

I'm so excited for the treatment, but what I think may happen because of how disruptive the technology is, is that TLX gets bought out. The big pharma companies make so much money using their traditional treatments that they won't give it up.

or FFA approval doesn't come in, and all of our gains have gone! but time will tell! I'm excited to see how the market reacts, because after all, nobody actually knows what's going to happen. and that's why we love this game. 2 more sleeps!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.93
Change
0.540(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $6.669B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.49 $20.00 $18.97 $53.42M 2.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 601 $19.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.93 2099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.