NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

I agree. I'm very optimistic on a deal taking place on terms...

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2769

I agree. I'm very optimistic on a deal taking place on terms extremely preferential to NCZ. (none of this rubbish where NCZ are"bidding" as propagated by shorters, NCZ will be paid handsomely with on-going financial support)

This French article from 30th May will illustrate some of the reasons why.

https://la1ere.francetvinfo.fr/nouvellecaledonie/nouvelle-caledonie-pourquoi-vehicules-electriques-nickel-vont-sauver-usine-du-sud-837550.html

Points raised in article:

- France has a strategic agreement with Australia which is concerned about growing power of Chinese military in region
    - France/Australia relations are at an all time high after the 50bn Submarine deal (Naval Group and Australia)
    - They envision an alliance at Goro, anything but the Chinese at Goro
    - France needs to secure supply chain for EVs

The electric car revolution might seem distant in Australia and rightly so with our land mass. However, the French are powering ahead with their EV revolution.

Goro will be an important pillar in the French EV supply chain. The French government owns 15% take in Renault and 14% stake in PSA Groupe (Peugeot-Citroen), two of Europe's largest vehicle manufacturers (who are committed to the EV revolution). There are also other French electric car manufacturers such as Aixam, Ligier and Microcar.

Emmanuel Macron has now announced that France will jump start the French auto industry with a $13.2bn plan and EV's are central to it.

French president Emmanuel Macron has announced France will seek to jump-start the local auto industry decimated by the Coronavirus pandemic with an €8 billion ($A13.2 billion) plan that includes a major boost for electric vehicles.

Speaking at a press event in northern France on the site of an auto parts factory, Macron said the French government wants France to take a leading role in the European EV market.

Full article: https://thedriven.io/2020/05/27/france-puts-evs-at-centre-of-13-2bn-plan-to-restart-auto-industry/

Last edited by VatreniHR: 01/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.