NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Some good support today by a motivated buyer looking to...

1. 105
    269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Some good support today by a motivated buyer looking to accumulate at what they see as value. A big part of the recent fall appears to be a result of a large holders selling down a position and being followed. Hopefully we now see the reverse. The quarterly may have been a little underwhelming but was not a train-wreck and there are definitely more potential positives including, but not limited to:

- further reductions in environmental bonds possible
    - further drill results, and growth in resources/reserves to support mine life
    - ongoing bullishness in zinc pricing
    - some cargoes being sold at TC rates under $100
    - wet season gone and production is projected to ramp up on an ongoing basis
    - management has not backed away from timelines on the Jameson Cell which if successful will increase recoveries significantly
    - debt continues to be whittled down

Yes there certainly are risks but management do genuinely appear to be positive and motivated. There is enough to keep me positive. I think management could promote the company more, perhaps they already are to sell the value proposition to corporate investors. Positive sentiment hopefully leads to some momentum as we hopefully see some good updates this quarter.
    Last edited by 105: 30/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.