SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

The words below are from our shareholder "loving" leader!...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    The words below are from our shareholder "loving" leader!

“”Sundance Chairman George Jones said provisional approval from the NDRC was positive news for
    Sundance shareholders.””

Hmm, positive news for shareholders, I thought Sundance Resources had a binding agreement with the Chinese! Utter crap GJ, this is positive news (possibly) for your Chinese mates and masters!

““The NDRC decision is encouraging news for the people of the Republic of Cameroon and Republic of Congo, who stand to benefit enormously from the development of the Mbalam and Nabeba Project,””
    Mr Jones said.

Well yes this is true I guess, but wait, there's more …...eventually I bet the Chinese try to screw the people of the R of Cameroon & the R of Congo. This is how the Chinese govt. operate, seen it happen in Costa Rica (was there when the Chinese Govt went back on their WORD with the Govt of CR) Africa and Pacific nations

So after 13 months of being stuffed around by our board and the Chinese we are still in negotiations for a better price, oh yes, not for the shareholder ….for the Chinese of course, stuff the long suffering share holders.

And, Baukaw, I have read your posts, I understand what you are saying, but personally I don't agree, we had an agreement with Hanlong, it was binding, SDL have bent over, bum in the air style to accommodate this mob, now they do this....... well it is the year of the Dragon, we however are the dragon, this mob (Hanlong or China inc) being St George doing the slaying!

If they want a better deal, pay us out this month and stop stuffing around, I don't think a better offer will come along, but I really hope some other entity comes along and creams this mob(ster) be interesting to see how much the mobsters thought the resource was worth then!

That's my rant and sentiment is... USED and Screwed

Dtrad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.