SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: NDRC Provisional Approval , page-21

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Dtrad,

I hear your message and understand where u are coming from.

It was a SIA - an agreement to be voted by shareholders...hey that's you and me....its was a binding agreement but open to key milestones that needed approval...we all knew that..

We all say Hanlong have stuffed us around for 12 months wasting our time...Have they? Why have we had delays? It wasn't Hanlong messing around...its was the delays re conventions/permits and then FIRB....

GJ isn't looking after his mates.and fyi I don't know GJ, Hanlong or anyone involved nor am I a sympathiser for them.....would we all have preferred NDRC to say "nup" forcing Hanlong to drop the SIA , a share price of 18c and we out on our own? Seriously that's what we want? When have Hanlong tried to screw us? They have worked pretty dilignelty in this process...The NDRC have told Hanlong - NO - not at that price.

Dtrad we all want another suitor involved....but don't we think that's better in a competing enviroment than Hanlong vanishing and a new bid by XYZ @ 35c?

Let's just all calm down and see what the board does..

I want a bid of somesorts....I do NOT want SDL cut adrift with no backers, no conventions, and totally exposed...we will all then lose money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.