SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Westcott....Your not having a go at me...we probably both agree...

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Westcott....

Your not having a go at me...we probably both agree on the timetable..

Spot on re conventions....took a while to get though....sdl been onto them for over 24 months...you think hanlongs involvement helped or hindered??

Do you think hanlong took their time to secure these? Hardly...they worked as well as they could....and to date sdl does not have parliament passed conventions..but will by vote time

Insider trading aside FIRB was outside all psrties control...but again didnt affect timetable significantly...hanlong didnt try to delay it.

Hanlong are using CDB to fund the purchase...we can assume that those talks are well progressed and now post ndrc a formality for funding.

Final convemtions get passed when parliament approves....upon all parts of the sia completing..

Im not disagreeing with you on any of your claims nor you mine

If hanlong had not entered the equation todate....would we be worse off?.
    Probably 18c with no conventions and still searching for a jv?

So far the deal is what a 6month delay from original....not a bad effort considering global factors and a multi national approvals process.

Again lets all have as Asahi beer, watch the olympics, cheers the ozzies and chinese ha and see what gj can deliver....We want a bid of somesorts...westcott surely you dont want to see sdl at 18c with hanlong walking... with no conventions, no jv, no finance and wide open for a crack at the low side of 30c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.