SPR 4.72% 66.5¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Near-Mine Exploration Delivers Breakthrough Discovery, page-72

1. 11,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6018
    Cheers for sharing all that Red.
    Very pleased to hear that Glenburgh is not going to palmed off for peanuts, especially when I have always viewed it as the more prospective project GCY has owned redface.png

Cannot help but be dissapointed that he has not been able to secure any 3rd party ore at this stage, but.... RTR is likely being greedy with their Western Queen asset, and of course the likes of MGV prefer to sit and get paid to dig holes.... anyway, it is what it is.
    If he does discover enough gold to ensure Dalgaranga can be feed of its own volition, well, the companies fortunes will dramtically change.

Nice announcement today confirming that the Gilbey's North discovery may well turn out to be a true extension of the main pit (though they need to do a lot more drilling to prove that). Also looking forward to seeing what they can get out of Hendricks.

I won't spend much time on the Yalgoo asset being benched..... other than just a great big fat 'Damn'. Truly GCY has been a story of just how pivotal the right team is when at the helm.

SL is rightly excited, as the Stage 3 was based solely on low grades with huge stripping costs... this could potenitally change the whole Stage 3, if they can justify opening up Gilbey North to get cheap ounces.... while doing the large Stage 3 in tandem. Could open up the 200k+ ounces in Stage 3 (that is just my estimate), plus whatever else they get at Gilbey's north.

Hopefully you get time to chat/share with SL in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.5¢
Change
0.030(4.72%)
Mkt cap ! $721.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 68.0¢ 64.5¢ $4.671M 7.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1503 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 85000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.5¢
  Change
0.030 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.5¢ 68.0¢ 64.5¢ 1269810
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.