BC8 3.39% 30.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Near Mine Growth Drilling Delivers, page-9

1. 12,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3144
    Yep. The Paulsens repeat cost NST $2m in seismic to locate. That is another 2.7km long undrilled replica ore body. They know it is a 'live' system. They found low grade gold in the ore above the main ore body. I would imagine that will get drilled next year. Cheaper targets about to get drilled this month instead.
    BC8 management have focused their dollars on drilling the obvious extension, main zone etc. That is easy tiny additional cost ounces that can get feed into the mill. They wanted the extra mine life to complete the studies and turn this puppy on next year.
    Belvedere , Apollo and Pantera are sticking out of the ground. That walk up drilling is about to start mid this month. Mt Clement is km of more obvious gold antimony waiting for the drill bit. It would be great for BC8 to have a chunk of free cash today (coming up down the track). They could run several rigs on their ground. I doubt BC8 will run out of feed ore at Paulsens for many years imo. A lot of ore isnt even in the current studies. They have a lot of open mineralised ore bodies. I doubt that point is lost on the Chinese. They can clearly see the upside.
    Belvedere is already 30k oz @ 3.9g/t and has both copper/ gold across a 2.5km strike. It has not been drilled since NSt left the room.
    I think people are focused on the underground, but that is now funded subject to completion through the regulators. Every drill announcement adds ounces. I think the funding should be fine as its not a critical mineral imo. They have signed a binding funding agreement. Its in the hands of regulators.

1m ounces have come out of the red zone and the extension has been identified. What is in the dark green? Another million ounces? Time will tell. I think Belvedere could be anything. If we get lucky, it could be another Paulsens in itself. dyor

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5634/5634632-145127f789f2a351722b201bc943e265.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $289.1K 934.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44359 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.