AW1 0.00% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Hi all Previous posts from poster above (Eliof)BH = Buy Hold, NN...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Hi all
    Previous posts from poster above (Eliof)
    BH = Buy Hold, NN = None Not Held, SN = Sell Not Held

July
    BH Next resistance at 20 and once that drops we are off
    BH watch this moon higherBH Break 20 and she blows.
    BH Wouldn't trust Morningstar valuations. (because hr thought they were too low)
    BH 20goes and she blows
    BH Those jumping ship today could be kicking themselves when the nextvisuals come in.
    BH The US now have copper on the critical list and with projects in Canadaand US American West are perfectly placed to meet this demand!!

August
    BH AW1 in a sweet spot where demand fundamentals for copper are growing andpotential for Tier 1 copper deposit in us and Canada regions where suppliesis critical.
    BH Not that lemming (mocking Jabra)
    BH That was some good movement today and flushing out the remaining loosehands. Trend is looking strong again.
    BH Strap in and enjoy the AW1 rocket next week.
    BH AW1 should start to play catch up next couple of days..enjoy the ride asthis is just getting warmed up
    BH This is real interesting with the retails distributing wealth to theinstos as they get set
    BH The instos know that there are more high grade copper hits coming toshape up this resource. Good time to take a position and enjoy the ride up.These guys know that this could be huge and taking hold of everything theycan.
    BH Setting up to test high and move into 40s incuming this weekBH Some strong movement today instos accumulating BH Aw1 major 80:20..do the sums we are undervalued
    BH we should be 180M + value for other projects. in short the only wayis up
    BH Calm before the storm
    BH positives to continue to flow as the drills match the geophysicsmodelling.
    BHSeems as though a few were getting set today for the next leg upBH AW1 with 80% storm interest plus more copper indium should be 200m MC.Huge upside incoming
    BH upside from here is unbelievable. we are still in first gear

Sept
    NN Reasonable update but nothing spectacular here. With Summer drillingalmost over I'm out on open. GLTAH
    NN Significantly overpriced
    NN I can't see anything positive here in the near future. Smart money is exiting

Oct
    SN I expect that this drifts lower on supply as cash dries upSN traders exiting this one at a rate of knots

Nov
    Yesterday
    SN with the arctic feeze over the winter can see this has further downside Today
    SN heading back under 10c. With no drilling in Storm over the Winter thefundamentals aren't there to push this up anytime soon. Good luck to anyonestill holding

I see a pattern in them thar posts .... sold out at 31 and negative ever since ( well I suspect until has had his fill)

Anyway onto things more subtle....
    In case you might be new and think there is no news coming :

4th DD hole
    Tempest surface sample assays
    Magnetic survey results
    Prep for 2024 storm drill season
    Ore sorting Benefication
    MRE shallow 4100, 2750 and 2200 zones
    Environmental program
    First 10 assays from CW
    Indium MRE WD
    PEA storm
    Offtake activities

and most in Nov /Dec

yeah ... so not much news
    Best we all sell

Gotta go ... my eyes are hurting from rolling so hard

Gottinhimmel

Last edited by Gottinhimmel: 14/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $63.34K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 375090 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 179249 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.