AW1 3.45% 14.0¢ american west metals limited

Ya sell stack still very thin, but seemed an endless supply...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Ya sell stack still very thin, but seemed an endless supply being dribbled into the 12c line to stifle any upward movement. Not sure who "they" are, these faceless bogeymen who are supposedly doing this to accumulate. Or what is their end game? Accumulating for when it pops like we saw in August when that thin sell side behaved as you would expect and was comprehensively mowed down all the way up to 37.5c in pretty quick time? What price catalyst are "they" waiting on to justify this? MRE out before the end of the year? Or when the drills fully unlock the deeper stuff Q1/2 next year? You would expect upcoming MRE indicating DSO potential income would be hugely significant and warrant a complete re-rate, but the market is often incomprehensible. Not surprised the SP down today, seems that's how things roll these days. Whether it's by design or simply market not yet awake to what AW1 has, who knows? I'd love to see a halt on short selling on the crony ASX as well, but I suspect too many profiting from it for any meaningful investigation and guidelines to be done. There seems to be too much potential for market manipulation and unjustified MC/SP flogging. If AW1 fundamentals were truly reflected in the SP, as a few posters here have put up, it would surely be multiples of where it is now. Definitely a bit of WTF going on, but 'they' won't be able to hold it down forever imo, if that is indeed what is going on ...............................rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $72.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $333.9K 2.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 197300 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 122656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 555231
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.