POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Near Surface Exploration Targets at Black Swan, page-44

1. 9,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4271
    NP is still $7.45 uslb, way way above the 2015 lows of 3.50 or 4.00.
    In fact double that of the lows.
    there has been no NP collapse either and rather stable its been

the problem is the NP is not high enough for large profits that fund massive capex as MCR & PAN discovered.
    POS doesnt have this problem at all.

POS already has $2B of infrastructure value built new by LionOre WMC Norilsk & itself,
    POS has 3 massive MILLS, 6 prior producing MINES with built declines to ore bodies, massive JORC resources of 422KT worth $12B aud, built roads, staff camps, airstrips x 3 over 50 toilets and is a multi$B miner in the waiting valued at peanuts.
    POS doesn't need massive capex at all & its restarts are cheap 10% of compared to MCR PAN BHP et al
    POS can weather any Ni downturn as it did on 2015 -2020  & now has NO DEBT too (unlike 2015)

POS is in better shape and position than ever before
    The problem is its SP and MCap are so low low but again I postulate this is to get BIG BOY in cheap and to get dufus top 3 backstabbers BMM AFAF Citi OUT. We will see this sooner or later imho.

In 2015-2019-2022 we were told on here that we needed a NP of $6.00 to restart & the AISC BFS 2022 was $4.90 so thats still way above the current NP.
    yet the POS SP is at historic low lows never seen before

I predicted in 2022 that Nickelwest couldnt comply with its offtake with Tesla and was laughed at but now once again I was proven SPOT ON !

AFAF couldve bought all of Nickelwest for the same price as MCR $760M, the dufus.
    he could have turned POS into a $B producer and made a fortune for him and all his mates but instead backstabbed them all and his own directors and handpicked staff & CEO, selling down & diluting down his stake to nothing, NUTS.

POS is the cheapest mass producer & mass infrastructure holder on the ASX comparative to MCap imho.
    Only a matter of time till the reveal imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.456K 2.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 50307585 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7456574 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.