DEG 2.03% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Ann: Near surface high grade and depth extensions at Falcon, page-35

1. 2,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    The looong intercepts are there, and growing with every set of results; and yet the sp languishes.

I think the relatively poor sp performance is because of a few factors and perceptions. First, and has been cited by some here, eg. wack yesterday, is the market cap size. A cap this big must be justified/verified. That's the drilling bit. That cap will be affectd by a host of pressures -- up and down -- including outside markets.

Second, there's the MRE, that's pivotal to the sp. I'm not going to bother to guess because I'm too ignorant of geology to do much more than dream -- and that's near worthless. However, 10M ozs would make me sit down if I weren't alresdy; seven economically feasible million ounces would be nice.

Third, the PFS determination of AISC, IRR, cap-ex, all correlating with the PoG, ie. sensitivity analysis. Some time just prior to the MRE the sp may move -- UPside risk. From MRE to PFS will be a major time for entry -- and exit. T/O chatter may well fill these boards during that period. At that point I'll be considering financing options to build a BIG mine, and their various sp impacts.

OV

PS DEG has the goods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.025(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.20 $6.537M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 169215 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 13438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.