AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Fair to say take all HC posts with a grain of salt, free advice...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Fair to say take all HC posts with a grain of salt, free advice has zero guarantees.

A lot can happen with this company both negative and positive. Revenue scheduled for 2025 via Calibre or alternatively may see the offloading of that asset. Questions arise such as will this limit the need for multiple future CR? Will management want to remain an explorer or be in charge of their own mining operations where possible? Will the main people in charge be looking to retire soon? Will we see the subsidiaries spun out in special deals? Lots of possibilities.

As far as the need for funds and a CR, I could be wrong but I think there are around $9mill in options due to expire soon which may come into play on the back of any decent news but what are the odds that'll happen in the next 2 months? or was this what management were hoping for the last 6 months? So take it with a grain of salt but we could see a CR at a discount at some point or the complete opposite..... roll your own dice for the answer.

The huge scope for a catalyst is what I like about this company but mineral exploration is a hit and miss game with more misses than hits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.98K 599.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 20222452 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 14054779 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.