92E 0.00% 50.0¢ 92 energy limited

Ann: Near Surface Uranium Mineralisation Intersected at GMZ, page-18

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    totally agree with this, and also what you said before about how the people who participated in the raise aren't necessarily aligned with other shareholders. Like I get it's a speculative stock and we're in a bear market, but it just seems to have been hammered since then, regardless of the news they've released.

Anyway I really like the management and as far as I can tell, they've been following a clear plan, aren't pissing away resources, have been pretty transparent and timely with their comms, and above all, delivered results with the GMZ discovery. Basically couldn't be happier with a junior. Then also, as you say, the fundamentals of the uranium sector couldn't be stronger – even if on Twitter it does seem like the pumping has gotten out of control (basically since the downturn imo)

But yeah still, based on the existing/historic mines and proposed ones (e.g. Arrow) in the Athabasca basin, grades of 0.1–0.3% really do seem on the lower side...Which is not the same as saying the GMZ is a failure – hopefully the extent of the deposit proves to be massive (and they've also got other claims). I've heard Sykes talk about his new paradigm for Athabasca U deposits – not strictly basement-hosted but instead shallower unconformities (that are invariably lower grade – but cheaper to mine). I hope he's onto something. But tbh at this stage, not sure I'm fully convinced (and kinda feel like it's the sort of thing you'd maybe say if your co wasn't producing as high grade drill results as expected anymore..) but I'm no geo so honeslty wtf would I know ha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 92E (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.