AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Near Term Development Strategy for Activities in Cuba, page-11

1. 2,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    NOT ADVICE @capriccioso BUT the data has been drawing me to the lack of volume / value traded over the last 3 - 4 months so the current price range isn't (IMO that is) representative of the majority of shareholders that are holding tight, supported by the Top 20 too growing with new names and holding a higher quantity of shares than previously (now 3 million shares to get into that list)

yesterday for example (27th October 2022) was only 6,589 shares and less than $500 traded

DYOR of course, but this is how I have recently visualised the data that I montior at the end of each day. I am of the opinion that continued positive news is really going to pop the price, expecially if normal monthly volumes return to around that 20 - 30 million shares mark it'll be more than 3x the monthly volume of late.

And of course the news has already been pretty positive, just wait until the precious metals prices start to leg up, especially if silver goes above the Scoping study $22 USD mark now that the second concentrate is explicitly being sought to maximise revenues (and the video suggests that the silver-rich and Antimony concentrate is already earmarked to possibly go to China with a committment to pay forward some sales amounts to help fund the LD project)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4787/4787725-76ad055d3e80652591ceac0fef4f9111.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.