NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Hi all, OK...just to put some facts re Wilson trading: They sold...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi all,

OK...just to put some facts re Wilson trading: They sold some 3.288m in the 4 days prior to the announcement and dominated the trading with some 53% of all trades. In the 2 trading days post the announcement, the insto selling through Wilson abruptly stopped...only 21k shares sold on Frid but 172k bought..and only another 100k sold on Mon.

So lets keep in mind that the analyst covering NEA at Wilson is not the same one (Ivor Reis) who put them into NEA sub 20c. The current one is new to NEA and I get the distinct feeling he has his own favourite small caps and NEA (or SC) isn't one of them. So he's going to try to chip the Wilson clients out of NEA into his favourites. That's an analyst's prerogative.

But the fact that there has been net buying (albeit minute) since the ann through Wilson so the insto that was selling has done their own work and assessed that the future looks good enough to cease the selling. So far, Wilson clients aren't paying much attention to the "no growth" pronouncements from the analyst.

The Patterson report from last year is worthwhile re-reading...the analyst 'guessed'/calculated the user numbers and revenues very accurately and I believe his estimates for FY15 are quite conservative...especially given the latest real figures and info from the company.

Every aspect of this business and cash flow model is being progressively de-risked. Analysts can no longer NOT input US revenue estimates into their models. But its also not just about the short-medium term CF; Its also about an ever growing data asset base (who noticed the 177T of data?) that will become increasingly valuable as a legally verifiable historical data base. It is not difficult at all to imagine that 5, 10, 20 years into the future that NEA's database could be the dominate reference time-line GIS data base.

Wow....now that's what Google would pay $Bs for.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.