NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Ann: Nearmap shareholders to vote on Thoma Bravo Transaction, page-149

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Just a word of warning for any retaiholder/wanna be retail holder. Today was the last day of buying to have those (newly bought) shares count toward voting at the Scheme Meeting on Friday, as only Registered shares (and it takes 2 business days T+2 for them to register in a holders name via CHESS and Share Registry and voting eligibility - including even attending the meeting in person - closes 7pm Wed 23/11) can vote on the 25/11.
    In other words, any shares bought on-market tomorrow cannot count toward the Friday vote. SO it will make interesting viewing of tomorrows SP action, as technically it should fall, BUT if it stays above 2.00 it would be a signal that the larger holders have intel that the vote is looking strong for the YES vote; on Shareholder numbers (>50%).
    I too received a weekly email 4/11, 11/11, 18/11 and today
    IMPORTANT VOTING REMINDER - IF YOU HAVE VOTED, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS EMAIL.
    Have until 1400 on Wed 23/11 to register your vote for the Scheme of Arrangement if doing it online otherwise I understand if attending in person or virtually you can vote at the Friday meeting.(but note you can't buy on-market tomorrow and hope to attend the meeting to vote, its too late for that)
    GLTAH. PS if the Scheme gets in; make sure you have a current Bank Account listed with Automic Share registry for your shareholding as you want to be paid asap on the 15th Dec (you have til 8th Dec to register your bank details)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.