NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I'm wrestling with the idea of this SSP I'm sure if it were...

1. 6,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    I'm wrestling with the idea of this SSP
    I'm sure if it were handled better & annoncened at the AGM from a date when it was in the 80 cent range & offered at a discount at the same time at the instos,  I'd be tripping over myself to top up. My problem its not in my nature to average up. After investing heaps averaging down. After buying parcels over the years from 3 cents to 9 cents & many at higher prices since qpx, ipr days, As much as I want to support the business on this SSP it seems strange about the timing of options being converted & another announcement regarding 2.5 mill issued, Incredibly bad timing,  I really get the tom tits with options,
    and just how big of a pay check is justified above a weekly wage,  most workers don't get this luxury.  Some execs abuse this power & see it as a licence to print money. Fair enough if they have performance clause attatched. I'm all for that. Not what the share price is. Over the years I think this has held the shareprice back, As many times they are not in the money but were just before. Coincidence or the big boys sending a message.

This is an old story but think the companys that harness cloud technology's have a massive future.

http://www.*.com.au/heres-how-the-n...-transform-small-business-in-australia-2016-9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.