NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Ann: Nearmap SPP opens, page-37

1. 6,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    When I first read the investor CR info, I thought at the time it was weird not to have underwitten the retail part of the raising. That said it all to me.
    If they offered 15 million to instos & 5 million to retail we would be exactly where we are now. Why not offer 20 million & hope for the share price to stay up. Maybe it would of if it was all done at the same time. ?
    I think it was always geared at the big end of town from the get go & strong oz dollar. and the 5 million was more about shutting up the LT retail holders like politicians if you're vote does not count what does it matter. Just the timing of every announcement has stunk since the AGM. Not exactly the best sales tactics for retailers hard earned dollars.
    Watching the trades and small parcels going through since sub 70 cents has been like watching tennis. small parcels back & forth keeping the price down. One day a solid 5 hours were 1 share got traded back & forth well over 50 times maybe more. Thought the robot is broken.  That was at 65 & 66 cents. it was my parcel of shares that took hours to fill was spewing at the time because iam shares were taking off. Was like waiting for toast to cook.
    Big fish got big fish for a reason!

Because they can. They play the dilution percentages forget about what is fair.
    On a positive note at least NEA got the dosh while the Oz dollar was strong against the USD. Just hope they didn't dordle in converting it into greenbacks. what would 5 million convert to now. sort of makes up raising the 20 million then in a strange twist if fate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.