CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Ann: Nebo-Babel Scoping Study, page-12

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8151
    What I'd really like to see is some directors buying significant amounts today, not token amounts.

That would put a rocket under the SP more than anything now that all information is public.

It shows they have confidence in the project and is what happened when SIR went public with their discovery announcement.

If we get that type of announcement after the close today, watch tomorrow rocket.

What I really don't understand is why BHP gave this away. This is exactly what they need to keep Nickel West smelter and refinery viable, though would want more than a 4mt/a plant. Even at 63% recovery for the disseminated Babel Ni, their original idea of a 15mt/a plant would have produced 32,000t/a Nickel, and a good quality concentrate at that. It would mean they didn't have to go out of their way to accommodate 3rd party concentrate as they do to keep tonnage up. Anyway, their loss.

Interesting that NI-W is not considered in the transport options in the scoping study.

The price rise today is interesting, we'll get to see after lunch how much was just DTs. Hopefully some big concerns loading up, I can think of a couple that need a good project, and there are not that many around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.