Ann: NEC Directors' Recommendation on New Hop, page-27

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: NEC Directors' Recommendation on... MJS,

The fact remains that ASIC has seen that in my way and made them change that U bid to the 185 cents.

Now, if they were to play the game fairly and in an even handed field, they would have not wasted those very important days they needed to accumulate more shares, and probably would have ended up with the 90% required to allow them to force the compulsory acquisition clause.

Now, they dind't. It bounced back in their face, and they will have to play the game with added costs to them for having another totally different company in their books, and with a totally separate/different disclosure.

Anyway it is all finished now, and my money has already being redirected to other companies.
    The important thing is, that I did made some good money out of it, and that I was sad to see it going in this way. I was looking forward to the long term prospects of this company.

On the other hand, I will keep an eye on it for a little longer, and if the sp will drop to what I will feel comfortable with, I will buy back in and put it away for some long term gains. I feel sure that at one stage or another, they will make a move to shift it altogether with the rest of their other operations.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.020(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.235B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.43 $1.41 $4.322M 3.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34328 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 77264 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.