NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Ann: Nemex to acquire 100% of Wavefront Biometric Technologies, page-152

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 6,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2729
    Can't really guess at the timing of Commercial Anns given this total acquisition now starting to roll but like to expect some news flow on some updates as expected and outlined in previous timelines.

I'm taking a guess that the US meetings in particular must have gone reasonably well as the Ann says they r "continuing" and I'm assuming the "follow up" is actually a tie in with the expected final results of the Purdue testing (as per timeline) and then maybe potential final details (positive or negative) with whoever they r dealing with at the mo.

That could be when we see something substantial maybe?

The Asia component is a good question and one maybe needing to be presented to NXR or maybe as u say, the front runner is the US mkt at the mo so more focus? Though they do say on Pg 3 that Asia discussions r still part of this current Phase.

Also good point u raise on the initial WBT investors but could also be taken that particular investor(s) are not available right now to have signed off (maybe O/S or something) and as such NXR can't just presume that the investor(s) will agree and need a blanket statement just in case they don't? They have given themselves 28 days to bind them to HOA so I just get feeling they not easily contactable or something as if someone has said no thanks right now do we think another 28 days is going to change their mind? Not sure....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.