NMT 2.15% 9.5¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Neometals Launches FEED Study for Lithium Hydroxide Project, page-11

1. 1,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Agreed, it’s a screaming buy at this price we’r cashed up and money from mine is starting to flow, take or pay contract with Gangfen derisks the share at today’s price.
    $130 billion Aus in ground and deep drill potential to double that, my guess is we probably won’t mine this, major players may buy it out if so at what price?
    Let’s say they only pay 1% of in ground value based on first 20yrs mine life extraction that could still be around $1 billion Aus or $2 share.
    They may bid 2% who knows but with so much value in ground a tiny % should still be a chunky number.
    Patience is the key, those who can’t wait may jump but I’ve never been so excited about a share than this one.
    Yes the Reed boys often miss their target timescales, but I trust them to max out the value and negotiate the best deals which takes time. We get another $4.1m before end June as the Lithium sales start to kick in and regular payments should flow from here on that may allow divi payment.
    No way I’m parting with a single share at this price if anything will buy more as funds allow, but each must do what they feel is right for them, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $59.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $35.26K 372.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 32766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.